ENROLLMENT – AGES 10 TO 18 ·
JUNE 25 – JULY 22, 2017 · Enroll Now! ·
2017 Sessions to select from: 2, 3 & 4-weeks
Space is still available in all sessions!
June 25 – July 9
July 2 – 16
July 9 – 22
June 25 – July 16
July 2 – 22
June 25 – July 22
RESIDENT STUDENT TUITION:
- 2-week program: $2249
- 3-week program: $3373
- 4-week program: $4498
- Day Student Tuition: 2-wk: $1099 · 3-wk: $1649 · 4-wk: $2198
The Eastern U.S. Music Camp is conducted at Colgate University on a not-for-profit, single-fee basis. Tuition, which is non-refundable, covers lodging (Resident students only), meals, instruction, campus health services and all in-camp activities, including participation on more than one instrument and/or voice at no additional cost. Day students are provided the complete program with lunch as the only meal provided Monday through Saturday. Tuition does not cover optional private lessons, class workbook, laundry, or an off-campus trip; one trip during the program with date to be announced.
- A non-refundable Registration Fee of $100 must accompany each application.
- Registration is confirmed upon receipt of the $100 Registration Fee & Student Application.
- All balances are required to be paid in full by June 1, 2017.
- Registration after June 1, 2017 must be accompanied by tuition payment in full and $100 Registration Fee.
- Ages of students: 10 to 18
- No audition is required to enroll.
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Maximum enrollment: 150 students per session.
- All Eastern U.S. Music Camp participants are required to comply with Camp and College rules and regulations and any federal, state and local law. Rules and laws will be distributed and explained upon arrival at EUSMC. Violations or misconduct will result in immediate dismissal from Camp without refund. No refunds or deductions will be made for any reason including cancellation, late arrival, early departure, sickness or expulsion for disciplinary reasons.
- EUSMC does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion or physical handicap.
- All registered students will receive an Information Packet & all required forms in May, including a Daily Schedule form where you will indicate your Daily Schedule choices (music and recreation).